In this episode:
Reflections from SNP Members
For the second in our mini-series on the way forward for independence, Indypodcasters Fiona and Marlene invited three SNP members who were at the Autumn Conference to share their thoughts on the independence strategy debate.
Our guests are Liz Lowrey, Almond and Earn SNP Branch Secretary, Simon Barrow, Secretary of the SNP Trade Union Group, and Jacqui Jensen, Perth SNP member and Yes Hub activist.
- 1min 26s: First Reactions – Liz, Simon, Jacqui
- 14min 27s Constitutional Convention – Liz, Simon, Jacqui
- 33min 57: A Draft Constitution – Jacqui
- 40min 5s: More Powers to Holyrood – Simon
- 45min 12s: Labour in power? – Liz & Simon
- 51min 9s Optimistic for the Future? – Liz, Simon, Jacqui
Independence Strategy: Want to find out more?
Best ways to support Scottish Independence Podcasts …
Subscribe to our podcast feeds. Our team produces a NEW podcast episode every Friday. Search for Scottish Independence Podcasts wherever you get your podcasts: Apple, Google, Podbean, Amazon and many more. If you’ve enjoyed a podcast please share it and tag us in.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel @IndyPodExtra for more of our video footage and clips
Follow us on Social Media. It all helps to extend our reach and be visible to more people. We’re on Facebook, Twitter, Mastodon, TikTok and Instagram. Just click on the buttons and join our on-line community.